- Baruch College Makes The New York Times Crossword Puzzle
- Baruch College Rankings and Recognition:
- #1: Baruch is Top Public College for Value, Says Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education
- #1: "Best Colleges in America, Ranked by Value," in New York, and tristate region among public institutions: Money
- U.S. News & World Report: Baruch Earns High Marks for Academic Excellence, Student Success, Least Student Debt, and Diversity
- #1: Four-Year Public Colleges as Engine of Economic Mobility: Brookings Institution
- #1: "Best Bang for the Buck Colleges" in New York: Washington Monthly
- #2: Public Institution for Return on Investment: CNBC
- Baruch College President S. David Wu Earns Multiple Honors for his Leadership
- New Video! Be Resilient Celebrates the Inspiring Resiliency of the Baruch Community During These Unprecedented Times
- Faculty and Student Awards:
- Marxe Graduate Student Wins Fulbright English Teaching Assistant Award to Azerbaijan
- Associate Professor Pablo Peixoto Receives $1.4 Million National Institutes of Health Grant to Study Neurons
- Professor Steven Young Awarded a $150,000 Grant from the National Science Foundation
- Associate Professor Sarah Bishop Earns Fulbright Global Scholar Grant
As the Baruch community continues to learn, work, and socialize in the remote environment, we are collecting articles, unity messages, and stories of inspiration here.
Join the Conversation
President S. David Wu has launched a monthly blog to discuss ideas, research, and perspectives that impact the campus community, higher education, and society. Read, share, and comment on his latest post, "Unlocking the Human Potential."
Virtual Baruch Events
- Running starting Friday, October 23, through Thursday, October 29 - dwb (driving while black) presented by BPAC
- Monday, October 26 - Marxe Global Insights: "The MS-13: The Making of America's Most Notorious Gang"
- Thursday, October 29 - How Did We Do?: Baruch College Revisits a 2006 Conference on Pandemic Preparedness
- Friday, October 30 - Mishkin Gallery Presents: History, Memory, Media
- Tuesday, November 3 - Sales Summit: Fall 2020
Interested in Enrolling?