Explore Academics at Baruch
Learn about Baruch’s undergraduate and graduate academic degree programs and explore our schools below:
Take the Virtual Tour
Engage with President Wu
President S. David Wu publishes a monthly blog to discuss ideas, research, and perspectives that impact the campus community, higher education, and society. Read, share, and comment on his latest post, “A Dress Rehearsal for the Future.”
See the incredible transformation of the new Clivner=Field Plaza and how contributions from numerous donors are paving the way for the next generation at Baruch.
Baruch Theoretical Physicists Awarded $400,000 Grant
Two professors in the Weissman School’s Department of Natural Sciences have received a total of $1.75 million in funding from the Department of Energy to study the conditions that may have existed in the early Universe.
New Student Wins Library Card Design Competition
Jneyde “Nehemiah” Williams, an incoming transfer student to Baruch, created the winning design for a new library card celebrating Black American history and culture for the Brooklyn Public Library.
Senior leaders and faculty are sought-after experts on today’s most pressing topics:
- S. David Wu in Diverse: Issues in Higher Education: Hitting the Ground Running: A Q&A With Baruch College President
- Linda Essig in Crain’s New York Business: People on the Move
- Elliott Dawes in Harlem World: Education Leader Elliott Dawes Named as Executive Chief Diversity Officer
- Carla Anne Robbins on Council on Foreign Relations Podcast: The World Next Week: What to Read This Summer
- Scott Newbert in Entrepreneur: 5 Ways to Prepare Your Business Now for the Next Major Disruption
- Héctor Cordero-Guzmán in El Diario: New York Mexican-Americans Would Make a Difference if They Register and Vote
- Andrea Gabor in Bloomberg: Congress Fails Schoolkids Struggling to Learn Online
Meet Baruch students and learn how their education is helping them achieve success:
- Baruch College Undergraduate Wins Fulbright U.S. Student Award Program to Mexico
- Baruch College Student Awarded a Venture For America Fellowship
- Two Students Named 2021 Jeannette K. Watson Fellows
- Graduate Student Earns a Fulbright Award
- Alum Wins Fellowship to Become U.S. Diplomat
Safe Campus Reopening Hub
Find the latest updates regarding Baruch College’s safe campus reopening plan below.
August marks the start of fall classes for students and the return to in-person work for faculty and staff. Students coming to campus will be required to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Visit VaxUpCUNY for up-to-date information and location finders.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Baruch continuously strives to promote a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) with special events, listening sessions, resource sharing, and by supporting DEI awareness in our classrooms and offices. Read more about the College’s efforts.
The pandemic has stretched the College’s resources beyond their limits. The calls for emergency aid, food assistance, health services, and counseling are overwhelming.
noon – 1 pm
Wednesday, July 28
10 am – 11 am
Wednesday, July 28
6 – 7 pm