Explore Academics at Baruch
Learn about Baruch’s schools below, and find more information on our undergraduate and graduate academic degree programs:
Take the Virtual Tour
Engage with President Wu
President S. David Wu has launched a monthly blog to discuss ideas, research, and perspectives that impact the campus community, higher education, and society. Read, share, and comment on his latest post, “Toward a Learning Institution.”
Voices of Baruch
Baruch sets itself apart
The Baruch College community has embraced diversity, taken action to support New Yorkers and neighborhoods around NYC, advanced their personal goals, and remained connected during challenging times.
Explore additional videos:
Class of 2021 Val and Sal
Honored for On-campus and Off-campus Success
Alyssa Fuchs (left) and Chiandredi “CJ” Johnson (right) were selected, respectively, as the Valedictorian and Salutatorian for their academic excellence, engagement in on-campus activities and clubs, and community efforts through volunteerism.
Top Public College for Value
Baruch ranks among the best institutions in the country for academic excellence, access and value, and social mobility for its students. See the full list of Top Rankings.
Senior leaders and faculty are sought-after experts on today’s most pressing topics:
- S. David Wu in Diverse: Issues in Higher Education: Hitting the Ground Running: A Q&A With Baruch College President
- Linda Essig in Crain’s New York Business: People on the Move
- Nizan Geslevich Packin in Forbes: Banking And Societal Impact — It’s Time To Step It Up!
- Charlotte Brooks in TIME: 11 Moments From Asian American History That You Should Know
- Ted Henken in the Wall Street Journal: Cuba’s Raúl Castro Retires as Head of Communist Party, Marking an End of an Era
- Sonia Gilbukh on NPR: Too Many Real Estate Agents
Meet Baruch students and learn how their education is helping them achieve success:
- Two First Generation Undergraduates Win Fund for Education Abroad Scholarships
- Ten Undergraduates Receive Gilman International Scholarships
- Graduate Student Earns a Fulbright Award
- Alum Wins Fellowship to Become U.S. Diplomat
Safe Campus Reopening Hub
CUNY Chancellor Félix Matos Rodríguez sent a message to students, faculty, and staff about plans to return to campus. Find the latest updates regarding Baruch College’s safe campus reopening plan below.
- Baruch Forward
- Vaccine Mandate for Students to be on Campus
- Staff to Return to Campus on Aug. 2
- End of the Semester Greetings and Best Wishes
Baruch joins CUNY in an important effort to educate and encourage the community to sign up for and receive the Covid-19 vaccine. Visit VaxUpCUNY for up-to-date eligibility guidelines, location finders, and a link to share your story and vaccination photos with the community.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The Power of Baruch Voices
In messages to students and faculty and staff, President S. David Wu reminds the community that positive change against racism and hate is the result of individual and collective activism. He also connects the community to Baruch and CUNY resources for support in difficult times, and he pledges to maintain an environment that celebrates the College’s renowned diversity and cultural differences.
The pandemic has stretched the College’s resources beyond their limits. The calls for emergency aid, food assistance, health services, and counseling are overwhelming.
Tuesday, May 18
6 – 7 pm
Thursday, May 20
6 – 7 pm
Thursday, June 17
6 – 7 pm