Explore Academics at Baruch
Learn about Baruch’s undergraduate and graduate academic degree programs and explore our schools below:
Take the Virtual Tour
Engage with President Wu
President S. David Wu publishes a monthly blog to discuss ideas, research, and perspectives that impact the campus community, higher education, and society. Read, share, and comment on his latest post, “A Dress Rehearsal for the Future.”
Fall 2021 Semester
President S. David Wu greeted students at the start of the Fall 2021 semester. Visit Baruch Forward to learn more about safe campus management.
Baruch College One of Princeton Review’s “Best 387 Colleges”
Baruch College earned praise for its exceptional academic excellence, value, and alumni networking opportunities in a gold-standard guidebook for students and families seeking information about colleges and universities around the country.
MPA Students Named NYC Community Planning Fellows
Meet the Baruch College students selected as fellows who will work on real-world planning issues at Community Boards throughout the city.
Meet Baruch students and learn how their education is helping them achieve success:
- Baruch Students Earn Critical Language Scholarships from U.S. Department of State
- Baruch College Students Win ‘Up to Us’ National Policy and Advocacy Competition
- Baruch College Undergraduate Wins Fulbright U.S. Student Award Program to Mexico
- Two Students Named 2021 Jeannette K. Watson Fellows
- Graduate Student Earns a Fulbright Award
- Alum Wins Fellowship to Become U.S. Diplomat
Safe Campus Hub
Find the latest guidance at:
- Baruch Forward
- Still Unvaccinated? Please Read This Now (Students)
- Student Study Spaces/Places to Take Online Classes
- CUNY Covid-19 Safety Tracker
Bearcats, we are excited to see you back on campus! Make sure you get vaccinated against Covid-19 so you can safely enjoy a more in-person Fall 2021 semester. For more details, click here.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Baruch continuously strives to promote a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) with special events, listening sessions, resource sharing, and by supporting DEI awareness in our classrooms and offices. September is Latinx Heritage Month, and Baruch will celebrate with events, discussions and performances. Read more about the College’s efforts.
Tuesday, Sept. 21
6 – 7 pm
Thursday, Sept. 23
Tuesday, Oct. 5
noon – 1:30 pm