- Baruch College Reaccredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Read message from President S. David Wu
- Jessica Lang Named Interim Dean-Designate at the Weissman School of Arts and Sciences
- Starr Career Development Center Receives Petrie Foundation Grant to Support Transfer Students
- Weissman Professor Bridgett Davis' Memoir, The World According to Fannie Mae Davis: My Mother's Life in the Detroit Numbers, to be Adapated for a Feature Film
- Baruch in the Spotlight:
- Thomas Main wrote an op-ed for the New York Daily News about what monuments should stand and fall
- Andrea Gabor authored an opinion article in Gotham Gazette on "Why New York City Must Put Educators and Counselors, Not Cops, in Charge of School Discipline"
- Shelly Eversley discussed the difficult challenges facing CUNY students in New York magazine's article, "What is College Without the Campus?
- Faculty and Student Awards:
- Assistant Professor Krista C. Dobi Wins $459,732 Grant from National Institute of Health
- Professor Edyta Greer was Awarded a $250,000 Grant from the National Science Foundation
- Associate Professor Sarah Bishop Earns Fulbright Global Scholar Grant
- Baruch College Receives Top Rankings for social mobility success, academic excellence, and affordability
In these times of unprecedented change, loss, and pain, the Baruch community continues to be a source for inspiration and connection:
We Stand Behind Our International Students - A Message from President Wu
Hello, Baruch! I am thrilled to start our new journey, together. - A Message from President Wu
"Why We Can't Breathe" - Associate Professor Regina A. Bernard, PhD, writes about standing witness to violence against African Americans.
Visit Baruch's Community Connections for more articles, resources, and events.
Virtual Baruch Events
- Thursday, July 16 - MS Industrial/Organizational Psychology- Virtual Information Session
- Tuesday, July 21 - MA Arts Administration - Virtual Information Session
- Tuesday, July 21 - The Robert C. Weaver Society Presents: The Racism Pandemic
Interested in Enrolling?
#GetCounted Now for Census 2020