Explore Academics at Baruch
Learn about Baruch’s undergraduate and graduate academic degree programs and explore our schools below:
Take the Virtual Tour
Engage with President Wu
President S. David Wu publishes a monthly blog to discuss ideas, research, and perspectives that impact the campus community, higher education, and society. Read, share, and comment on his latest post, “A Dress Rehearsal for the Future.”
See the incredible transformation of the new Clivner=Field Plaza and how contributions from numerous donors are paving the way for the next generation at Baruch.
Fall 2021 Reopening Plan
The City University of New York has announced that the date for campus reopenings is now Monday, August 16. Baruch students, faculty, and staff can now upload their vaccination status on CUNYfirst. To learn more about our safe return to campus, visit Baruch Forward.
Baruch Theoretical Physicists Awarded $400,000 Grant
Two professors in the Weissman School’s Department of Natural Sciences have received a total of $1.75 million in funding from the Department of Energy to study the conditions that may have existed in the early Universe.
Senior leaders and faculty are sought-after experts on today’s most pressing topics:
- Ted Henken in the Wall Street Journal: Cuba Cracks Down on Protests Amid Worst Economic Crisis in Decades
- Katrin Hansing in The New York Times: ‘Everyone Has a Tipping Point’: Hunger Fuels Cuba’s Protests
- Mitchell Cohen in Dissent: For a Liberal Socialism
- Lauren Aydinliyim on NPR: What Are Noncompete Clauses? Why Biden Wants To Limit Their Usage
- Andrea Gabor in Bloomberg: Let Schools Decide how to Spend Pandemic Windfall
Meet Baruch students and learn how their education is helping them achieve success:
- Baruch College Undergraduate Wins Fulbright U.S. Student Award Program to Mexico
- Baruch College Student Awarded a Venture For America Fellowship
- Two Students Named 2021 Jeannette K. Watson Fellows
- Graduate Student Earns a Fulbright Award
- Alum Wins Fellowship to Become U.S. Diplomat
Safe Campus Reopening Hub
Find the latest updates regarding Baruch College’s safe campus reopening plan below.
- Baruch Forward
- Fall 2021 Safe Campus Reopening Plan
- New Campus Reopening Date and Upload Your Covid-19 Vaccination Verification
August marks the start of fall classes for students and the return to in-person work for faculty and staff. Students coming to campus will be required to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Visit VaxUpCUNY for up-to-date information and location finders.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Baruch continuously strives to promote a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) with special events, listening sessions, resource sharing, and by supporting DEI awareness in our classrooms and offices. Read more about the College’s efforts.
The pandemic has stretched the College’s resources beyond their limits. The calls for emergency aid, food assistance, health services, and counseling are overwhelming.
noon – 1 pm
Wednesday, July 28
6 – 7 pm
Tuesday, Aug. 3
6 – 7 pm
Wednesday, Aug. 4
10 am – 11 am