Explore Academics at Baruch
Learn about Baruch’s schools below, and find more information on our undergraduate and graduate academic degree programs:
Take the Virtual Tour
Engage with President Wu
President S. David Wu has launched a monthly blog to discuss ideas, research, and perspectives that impact the campus community, higher education, and society. Read, share, and comment on his latest post, “Toward a Learning Institution.”
Voices of Baruch
Baruch sets itself apart
The Baruch College community has embraced diversity, taken action to support New Yorkers and neighborhoods around NYC, advanced their personal goals, and remained connected during challenging times.
Explore additional videos:
Top Public College for Value
Baruch ranks among the best institutions in the country for academic excellence, access and value, and social mobility for its students. See the full list of Top Rankings.
BCF Raises $1.2 Million
Signature Bernard Baruch Gala Goes Virtual
The Baruch College Fund hosted the 31st Annual Bernard Baruch Dinner, raising more than $1.2 million to support Baruch’s mission to provide a world-class, accessible education.
Senior leaders and faculty are sought-after experts on today’s most pressing topics:
- Nizan Geslevich Packin in Forbes: Banking And Societal Impact — It’s Time To Step It Up!
- Charlotte Brooks in TIME: 11 Moments From Asian American History That You Should Know
- Ted Henken in the Wall Street Journal: Cuba’s Raúl Castro Retires as Head of Communist Party, Marking an End of an Era
- Sonia Gilbukh on NPR: Too Many Real Estate Agents
- David Gruber in Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Science: Talking with Whales
Meet Baruch students and learn how their education is helping them achieve success:
- Two First Generation Undergraduates Win Fund for Education Abroad Scholarships
- Ten Undergraduates Receive Gilman International Scholarships
- Graduate Student Earns a Fulbright Award
- Alum Wins Fellowship to Become U.S. Diplomat
Pandemic Resource Hub
Find the latest Covid-19 resources and policies as well as messages and inspiring stories from the Baruch community:
Baruch joins CUNY in an important effort to educate and encourage the community to sign up for and receive the Covid-19 vaccine. Visit VaxUpCUNY for up-to-date eligibility guidelines, location finders, and a link to share your story and vaccination photos with the community.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The Power of Baruch Voices
In messages to students and faculty and staff, President S. David Wu reminds the community that positive change against racism and hate is the result of individual and collective activism. He also connects the community to Baruch and CUNY resources for support in difficult times, and he pledges to maintain an environment that celebrates the College’s renowned diversity and cultural differences.
The pandemic has stretched the College’s resources beyond their limits. The calls for emergency aid, food assistance, health services, and counseling are overwhelming.
Tuesday, May 11
11 am – noon
Wednesday, May 12
noon – 1 pm
Thursday, May 13
7 – 8 pm