- Baruch College President S. David Wu Named to City & State's Inaugural Power of Diversity: Asian 100 List
- Fall 2020 Guidance: Vast Majority of Classes Online; Task Force for the Future Report
- Read President S. David Wu’s Inaugural Blog Post: “The Journey That Led Me to Baruch”
- Starr Career Development Center Receives Petrie Foundation Grant to Support Transfer Students
- Baruch Faculty in the Spotlight:
- Elizabeth Wollman writes about five myths of Broadway for the Washington Post
- Els de Graauw co-wrote an op-ed in Chronicle of Philanthropy about how local governments must reinvest in community organizations for young immigrants
- Thomas Main wrote an op-ed for the New York Daily News about what monuments should stand and fall
- Faculty and Student Awards:
- Assistant Professor Krista C. Dobi Wins $459,732 Grant from National Institute of Health
- Professor Edyta Greer was Awarded a $250,000 Grant from the National Science Foundation
- Associate Professor Sarah Bishop Earns Fulbright Global Scholar Grant
- Baruch College Receives Top Rankings for social mobility success, academic excellence, and affordability
In these times of unprecedented change, loss, and pain, the Baruch community continues to be a source for inspiration and connection:
Hello, Baruch! I am thrilled to start our new journey, together. - A Message from President Wu
"Why We Can't Breathe" - Associate Professor Regina A. Bernard, PhD, writes about standing witness to violence against African Americans.
Visit Baruch's Community Connections for more articles, resources, and events.
Virtual Baruch Events
- Wednesday, August 12 - Native American Imagery in Sports: Is This a Whole New Ball Game?
- Thursday, August 13 - Marxe Talks: Data Collection and the Pandemic: Impact on the Decennial Census and Beyond
- Wednesday, August 19 - The New Normal in Business: 2020 and Beyond Webinar Series - How Cybersecurity Risks Are Magnified in a Pandemic
Interested in Enrolling?
#GetCounted Now for Census 2020