Baruch Computing and Technology Center (BCTC)
Help Desk Service Alerts
- All services are operational.
New version of the GlobalProtect VPN client - 02/05/2020
On Wednesday, February 5th BCTC will be deploying a new version of the GlobalProtect VPN client. VPN users will be prompted to download and install this client the first time they use their VPN after Feb. 5th. Please follow the prompts to download and install the new client. Details and instruction for updating your VPN client can be found at the following link. https://www.baruch.cuny.edu/bctc/vpn/documents/VPN_Update_PC.PDF
Please contact the Service Desk with any questions or concerns. Thanks BCTC.
Updated 2/28/2020 8:30AM
News and Updates
- CUNY Policy on Acceptable Use of Computer Resources
- Faculty/Staff Password requirements - myPassword
- Protect Your Computer! Download a FREE Copy of McAfee VirusScan
- Policy on P2P File Sharing (e.g., BitTorrent & LimeWire)
- Guest Access to Baruch College Network
- Policy on Installation of Wireless Access Points
- Using Facebook & Other Social Networking Sites
- Security Awareness Program