Important notice: CUNYfirst Training Planned for Baruch Faculty
Benefits of CUNYfirst for Faculty
Faculty and staff will have a single user name and password for all CUNYfirst applications.
- View teaching schedule
- View exam schedule
- Submit grades
- Verification of attendance
- View, print, and download class rosters
- Send email notification to students
- View student "holds" and other service indicators
Campus Solutions - Instruction and Advising
- Faculty can create and view instructional calendar by daily, weekly, and monthly views
- Faculty and staff have quick access to student transcripts, class schedules, academic status, and contact information directly through CUNYfirst
- Vice presidents, deans and chairs can view faculty teaching history
- Enrollment and faculty data feeds directly into Blackboard
- Quicker postings to student transcripts will support timely registration for pre-requisite and/or co-requisite requirements
Faculty and staff can directly connect to CUNYfirst via the Internet from any location.
Note: CUNYfirst is not connected to the current CUNY Portal. Logins to the CUNY Portal and CUNYfirst are separate and distinct.
Where to Start
NOW Claim Your Account
- March 27
28, 31, and
April 1st Training
20 eSims & Boss Systems Blackout
7 Go Live of CUNYfirst
19 First Grading on CUNYfirst
Training will be available for all faculty. Details to follow.