Winter & Spring 2015 Bill Payment Due Dates
If you registered Your Due Date Is
Prior to November 14…………………….November 19, 2014
November 14 – December 3……………..December 11, 2014
December 4 – January 1, 2015………......January 1, 2015
Note: the Bursar’s office is closed Wednesday & Thursday, 12/31 – 1/1, but you can pay online through your CUNYFirst Account.
If you registered… Your Due Date Is
Prior to December 10………………………… December 15, 2014
December 10 – January 7, 2015……………...January 16, 2015
January 8 through January 27………………. January 27, 2015
After January 27……………………………… Immediately
NOTE: To check your appointment time in CUNYfirst go to Self-service and click the 3rd blue box on the right "Enrollment dates."
- If you are a Baruch degree student use your CUNYfirst account to register. If you have questions, please email email@example.com, call 646-312-1150, or visit the Office of the Registrar on the 8th floor of the Library Building.
- If you are a student from another CUNY school you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 646-312-1150.
- If you are a visiting student from a non-CUNY school you must email email@example.com or call us at 646-312-1150.
MySchedule Service Available
The MySchedule service allows students to check their schedule for the current semester. This service is only made available to students in the event the CUNYfirst system is unavailable. When CUNY CIS confirms CUNYfirst is unavailable this page will direct you to the MySchedule service. You can log in to the MySchedule page with your Baruch username and password at www.baruch.cuny.edu/myschedule. Outside of these times you must use CUNYfirst to access your schedule. Check the "Help Desk Alerts" area on the BCTC home page for information regarding CUNYfirst.
Workarounds for CUNYfirst Known Issues
Upon the launch of CUNYfirst, students, faculty and staff have noticed minor issues with the online system. Together with CUNY's Central Information Services team, BCTC has identified issues and are working towards having them resolved. Click HERE to see issues and workarounds
What is CUNYfirst?
CUNYfirst stands for "Fully Integrated Resources and Services Tool." These new processes are streamlining and standardizing how everyday things are done throughout the University, from registering for classes to paying our bills. New applications are being implemented in phases to replace aging legacy systems. The entire project will establish CUNY processes well into the future.
- Featuring an interconnected University-wide system that effectively ties into and manages students’ education and records; faculty/staff employment and benefits information; and all College business operations.
Industry Best Practices
- Putting into place systems and procedures that comply with CUNY’s common goal of providing the best customer service to students, faculty, staff, and community.
Standardization without loss of identity
- Implementing common processes that can be accepted across the University, while allowing campuses to continue their unique missions.
- Making available modern systems and processes that allow each user more control and flexibility.
Accurate and timely information to better serve students, faculty, and staff
- Accessing information when we need it so we can perform our work on our timetable.
Replacement of aging computer systems
- Retiring systems that have reached their capacity and replacing them with modern educational and business systems.
Who will CUNYfirst affect?
Everyone from the students, to the faculty and staff will be positively affected by CUNYfirst, and everything from Student Administration to Human Resources and Finance Information will be upgraded. Our students' records will connect to the systems that run our businesses, as well as to the systems that keep personnel records of our faculty and staff. CUNYfirst will help the University meet its goal of providing the best customer service to our students, faculty, staff, and community
What areas will acquire these new systems?
The CUNYfirst system consists of three sections: Finance, Human Resources, and Campus Solutions. In each of these sections, new systems will change several key areas.
Several of these systems are already operational at Baruch College and other CUNY campuses, such as the Human Resources Self-Service segment, which allows faculty and staff to view and check personal information online.
As new applications are launched, everyone working at Baruch College will learn how to use the new tools needed for their function. Training will be available in classes or online.
In late March 2014, major portions of the Campus Solutions segment will go live, changing the way students register for classes, faculty enter grades online, and other processes. The new system will include a live and interactive interface, a waiting list feature and "shopping cart" functionality for class registration, and personalized daily, weekly, and monthly class schedule calendars.
Once the system is available, all Baruch College faculty, staff, and students will have access to online classes and other web-based support, as well as an on-campus Help Desk.
Learn more at the University's CUNYfirst site.