- Important Note for Faculty:
Click below for instructions on how to:
• Add a TA to your Course (Click here for PDF)
• Copy Course Content (Click here for Video)
• Merge Two of your Sections in Blackboard (Click here for Video)
Make your Blackboard course visible to students
Students will not see your course until it is made "available." To do this, go into your course in Blackboard. Once there, from the control panel on the left menu, click Customization > Properties. Find "Set Availability" and select Yes. Scroll down and click Submit.
Updated 03/10/2015 11:16 AM
- Blackboard - Course Size Limits - Beginning Summer 2015
In order to manage Blackboard course size efficiently, the CUNY Central
Blackboard Steering Committee has implemented a course size limit policy
starting Summer Session 1. Click the following link for more
Updated 6/1/15 11:00 AM
- Blackboard Course Menu Defaults
For the Fall 2015 semester, BCTC has made a few changes to Blackboard's default course menu navigation links (i.e., the links on the left-hand side of your Blackboard course). Please click here for more information on these changes and for visual guides on how instructors can change the menu.
Updated 6/1/15 11:30 AM
- All systems are operational.
Updated 7/29/15 9:20 AM
Blackboard 9.1 Service Pack 13 Upgrade Information
If you need immediate assistance, please contact the Baruch Helpdesk at 646.312.1010 (x1010).