Baruch Computing and Technology Center (BCTC)
- All systems are operational.
Updated 04/14/2015 11:56 AM
- Important Note for Faculty:
Click below for instructions on how to:
• Add a TA to your Course (Click here for PDF)
• Copy Course Content (Click here for Video)
• Merge Two of your Sections in Blackboard (Click here for Video)
Make your Blackboard course visible to students
Students will not see your course until it is made "available." To do this, go into your course in Blackboard. Once there, from the control panel on the left menu, click Customization > Properties. Find "Set Availability" and select Yes. Scroll down and click Submit.
Updated 03/10/2015 11:16 AM
Information from CUNY Regarding Blackboard Service
If you need immediate assistance, please contact the Baruch Helpdesk at 646.312.1010 (x1010).