- Baruch College Honors Jessica Walker and Ron Kim at 2018 "Power of Community" Reception
- Zicklin School of Business Student Named Baruch College's First Schwarzman Scholar
- Baruch College Earns #2 Ranking in QuantNet's Best Financial Engineering Programs
- Baruch College Ranks #1 for Social Mobility from CollegeNET
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks Baruch College among the Best Regional Universities in the North
- Baruch College Expands Global Footprint by Forming Partnerships with International Universities
- Guggenheim Fellowships Awarded to Two Baruch College Humanities Professor
BPAC 2018-19 Presentation: "The Faghag and Her Friends in The Summer of Love"
CIDR Seminar Series: "Assessing Social and Cultural Impacts of Sea-Level Rise in Low-Lying Coastal Areas"
Info Session: Executive Doctorate in Business Information at Zicklin School of Business
Info Session: Executive MBA in Healthcare Administration at Zicklin School of Business
BPAC presents film screening and discussion: On the Map
View all Upcoming Events >