- Baruch College among the "Top 25 Universities for Getting a Front-Office Job" at J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs
- Baruch College Honors Jessica Walker and Ron Kim at 2018 "Power of Community" Reception
- Zicklin School of Business Student Named Baruch College's First Schwarzman Scholar
- Baruch College Earns #2 Ranking in QuantNet's Best Financial Engineering Programs
- Baruch College Ranks #1 for Social Mobility from CollegeNET
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks Baruch College among the Best Regional Universities in the North
- Baruch College Expands Global Footprint by Forming Partnerships with International Universities
Virtual Information Session: Executive MBA
Community Resource Fair
Mishkin Gallery Exhibition: "The Aesthetics of Learning"
Jan. 16 - March 1
Spring 2019 Undergraduate Job & Internship Fair
CIDR Seminar Series: Dean Spears Presents "Heat, Humidity, and Infant Mortality in the Developing World"
Open House for Graduate Programs - Austin W. Marxe School of Public and International Affairs
View all Upcoming Events >