Office of Human Resources
News and Announcements
- 2020 Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) Form now available
- Health Benefits Program Open Enrollment Period - November 1 - November 29
- FSA Open Enrollment Period - October 1 - November 15
- Salary Increase and Retro Payment Inquiry Form
- New Contractual Salaries and Retroactive Pay FAQs
- Adjustment to 4/11/2019 Paycheck Due to Leap Year Factor
- Leap Year Factor Calculation Memo
- Lactation Room Access
- Updated: Paid Leave for Cancer Screening and Blood Donation
- Faculty & Staff - Childcare Available @ Early Learning Center
- Time and Leave Practices During Weather Related Campus Closings
- W-2 Correction Notice
- Full-Time Payroll Calendar
- Hourly Payroll Calendar
- OT, Holiday Pay, Shift Differential Payroll Calendar
- CUNY Work/Life Program - A voluntary, free and confidential benefit for CUNY employees
- Baruch College Tuition Waiver Eligibility Information
- Continuing and Professional Studies CAPS Discount Policy Information
Welcome to Human Resources at Baruch College! Whether you’re here to explore employment opportunities at the College, or you are interested in learning more about your benefits as a current employee, we hope this website provides you with an engaging and productive experience. The Office of Human Resources strives to be an agile, trusted strategic partner that delivers sustainable services and solutions that contribute to Baruch’s success through the attraction, retention, engagement and continual development of a talented and diverse workforce. Our website has been redesigned to be more user-friendly, and optimized for mobile devices, providing you with a positive user-experience as you browse for information on training, medical benefits, policies and guidelines, holidays, vacation, sick leave, retirement, new employee information, and much more.
Consistent with our strategic plan, the office is currently undergoing a significant transformation aimed at an improved model of service delivery. To that end, we are clarifying and consolidating policies, streamlining HR processes, replacing outdated technology, and redefining roles to ensure more strategic and effective HR support.
We are confident you will find this a more user-friendly and visually appealing website that reflects our vision, and demonstrates the vital strategic role Human Resources plays in Baruch College’s continued growth and success.