The Starr Career Development Center advances the mission and goals of Baruch College by providing leadership on, and delivery of, diverse and inclusive career and professional development programs and services for undergraduate students. The Starr Career Development Center supports student career readiness by providing opportunities to define career goals, engage in experiential learning, and gain professional experience. The Center also develops mutually beneficial partnerships with Baruch faculty and staff, alumni, employers, and community partners, which facilitates the growth and success of a diverse talent pipeline. As a result, students can acquire the tools and the confidence to independently engage in lifelong professional development and career management in a diverse and global workforce.
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
- National Career Development Association
- Eastern Association of Colleges and Employers
- Financial Women’s Association
Hours of Operation
55 Lexington Avenue
Starr Career Development Center
Box B 2-150
New York, NY 10010
General Inquiries: 646-312-4670
2 - Newman Hall
3 - The Lawrence and Eris Field Building at 17 Lexington Avenue
4 - The William and Anita Newman Vertical Campus
5 - 137 East 25th Street
6 - Information and Technology Building/Library
By Car From the North and West
2. Take the second exit, which is labeled the "Last Exit in Manhattan" and follow it to the Harlem River Drive.
3. The Harlem River Drive will turn into the FDR (Franklin Delano Roosevelt) Drive.
4. Drive south on the FDR Drive to the 23rd Street Exit. Upon exiting make an immediate right turn onto 25th Street. 5. You will be traveling west on 25th Street and you should look for a parking garage between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
6. From there it is a short walk to Baruch College located at 55 Lexington Avenue. You can enter at 24th Street and Lexington Avenue or in the middle of the block on 25th Street between Lexington and Third Avenues.