Partial-tuition Scholarships for FUBiS Term III July 17 – August 14, 2010
In collaboration with the DAAD, the Freie Universität Berlin International Summer and Winter University (FUBiS) awards STIBET partial-tuition scholarships of 650 € each to qualified international candidates.
Scholarship applications and related materials are due by May 26, 2010 (date of receipt).
The partial-tuition scholarships support the participation in Term III (Summer 2010) of Freie Universität Berlin International Summer and Winter University (FUBiS). Awards are based on the applicant’s academic achievements and financial needs.
Applicants must have successfully completed at least one year of study at an institution of higher education to qualify for the scholarship. In order to participate in the term’s subject courses, which are taught in English or in German, English and/or German language proficiency on an intermediate level is another prerequisite. Applicants must be enrolled at a non-German university or college at the time of their application.
- completed application form (pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the following information:
- list of universities attended
- list of transcripts/academic attainment
- list of extracurricular activities detailing e.g. involvement in campus and community service
- list of any work experience
- letter of motivation – including a brief statement on your social and financial situation (max. one page, Arial, 11 pt, in English or German)
- list of attended courses and grades of the last two semesters
- copy of student ID
Please print out and fill in the application form and send it in a single dispatch together with all required materials to the FUBiS office by mail only until May 26, 2010 (date of receipt):
Freie Universität Berlin
International Summer and Winter University
c/o ERG Universitätsservice GmbH
Please note that partial shipments and incomplete as well as illegible application documents will not be considered. We regret that none of the material will be returned to applicants.