Baruch offers financial aid in the form of grants, scholarships, loans, and work, from Federal, State and institutional Sources. These include the:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Federal Direct (subsidized and unsubsidized) Loan
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Federal Work- Study
- State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- State Aid to Part Time Students (ARTS)
- Baruch Scholarships, Baruch Grant
- Baruch Student Employment
How to Apply
All applicants for federal financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA). You should apply online at the FAFSA website (http://www.FAFSA.ed.gov). The Title IV Code for Baruch College is 007273.
Office of Financial Aid Services
151 East 25 Street, Room 880
Phone: (646) 312-1406
Hours: Mon-Thurs 9:15-6 and Fri 9:15-4:30
For more information visit us at Financial Aid.
For more information about tuition and fees
visit us at Tuition and Fees.