If you have a physical, psychological,learning disability, or chronic medical condition,
Baruch College provides services through Student Disability
Services, which is part
of the Division of Student Affairs.
A student with a disability must self-identify, apply for services, and provide documentation of their disability.
For more information contact Student Disability Services at 1 Baruch Way (Newman Vertical Campus), Room 2-271 (within Suite 2-255), (646) 312-4590.
- Extended Time for exams
- Priority registration
- Academic Adjustments
- Class notes provided
- Classes in accessible settings
- Reasonable accommodations
- Print materials available in alternate formats
- Provision of auxiliary aids
- Outside referrals
- Assistive Technology
- Liaison with vocational rehabilitation
- ADA Part Time Tap (if applicable)