Baruch College Campus High School
The Newman Library serves the prestigious Baruch College Campus High School, rated as one of the best high schools in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- Access & Borrowing - Use your Baruch College ID card to enter the library and borrow books.
- Hours - Check the "Hours" link at the top of the library home page to make sure that the library and the service desks are open before you visit.
- How to Find a Book - Search the catalog using the "Books" tab in the search box above or go directly to the catalog.
- How to Borrow
- How to Renew a Book
- Scanning Service - Scanners are located on the 2nd floor. There is no charge for scanning to e-mail or a USB storage device.
- Printing Service - Printing is available for a fee by using the kiosk next to the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor across from the printers.
- WiFi Service - Request a one-day guest login and password at the Reference or Circulation Desk.
- Databases & Articles - Use the "OneSearch" tab in the yellow search box above to search many databases simultaneously or select a specific database from our list. Full-text article access to Baruch College databases is only available inside the library. Remote access to CUNY databases is available from this page with login instructions at the bottom.
- Mobile-Friendly Databases - Search easily with your mobile device.
- Research Assistance - Available at the reference desk, via 24/7 chat, or by email.
- Ebooks - Search for them in the catalog as you would a print book or go to the Ebooks page.
- Journals, Newspapers, & Magazines - Use the "Journals" tab in the search box above to find a specific one. To search the contents of a journal, newspaper or magazine use the "Articles" tab.
- Fines - Please make sure that you know about library fines and fees.