Skip to content

International Student Service Center


1. If you are registered for less than 12 credit you must complete the Request for Reduced Course Load and bring it to the ISSC.

2. If you wish to apply for OPT you must do so before last day of your final term.

Apply for OPT, and FAQ for OPT links.

3. If you do not want to apply for OPT you must complete the International Student Departure Form and return it to the ISSC.

4. If you wish to have members of your immediate family (mother, father, sister, brother) come to the US for your commencement ceremony you may fill out a request form for a Graduation Invitation Letter.  We can NOT provide letters for non-immediate family members.

All of the relevant forms can be found on the ISSC Forms page.