Office of Human Resources
Training and Development for Faculty and Staff
Employee and organizational performance is of vital importance to Baruch College in providing exceptional educational opportunities to its diverse student body. The Office of Human Resources views training and development efforts as a key investment in human performance, yielding returns in increased staff and organizational performance potential.
The task of the Training and Development area is to provide high quality performance enhancement services to meet employees’ needs. We facilitate professional excellence, enhance organizational effectiveness, and contribute to the current and future success of the Baruch College community.
For assistance with enhancing work performance in your area, please contact Raquel DeLeon at Raquel.DeLeon@baruch.cuny.edu
Learning Opportunities within Baruch and CUNY
Employees may take advantage of the following training programs offered through the Department of Human Resources: (Training sessions on different topics will be offered throughout the year and announced when they are scheduled)
- Workplace Violence Registration (New dates to be determined)
- Baruch Continuing and Professional Studies – Course Catalog - Discount Policy
- CUNY Training and Development offered through the Office of Faculty and Staff Relations. (Fall course offerings coming soon.)
- CUNY Tuition Fee Waiver – Information and Form
- Free Training from Baruch Computing and Technology Center
Please contact Human Resources if you would like staff members to take courses from the Citywide Training Center (Department of Citywide Administrative Services)