Office of Sponsored Programs and Research (SPAR)
National Science Foundation Biographical Sketches Tips
All Faculty members whom are senior project personnel on a proposed project (e.g., Principal Investigators, Co-Principal Investigators, Faculty Associates) must prepare a biographical sketch in accordance to the current National Science Foundation Grant Program Guidelines.
As of the 2008 NSF Guidelines, the following are required
1) Maximum of 2 pages in length.
2) No less than 1-inch margins.
3) The document must contain each of the required sections, even if it does not apply to you:
(i) Professional Preparation
(iv) Synergistic Activities
(v) Collaborators & Other Affiliations
- Collaborators and Co-Editors
- Graduate and Post Doc Advisors
- Thesis Advisees and Postgraduate-Scholar Sponsorees
Last updated: 10/07/2011