Applying to FLP
The program admits 20-30 juniors each year, handpicked according to their aptitude and interest
To be considered for the FLP, students must meet the following requirements:*Transfer students must have attended Baruch College for at least one semester with a minimum Baruch GPA of 3.5 to be considered. Grades from previous institutions will not be accepted. If this is your first semester at Baruch, you may apply to the Program with the understanding that your admission will be contingent upon your GPA at the end of your current semester.
- Undergraduate students planning to graduate in January 2017 or June 2017
- Minimum GPA 3.5 or higher*
- Passion for finance and motivation to succeed in a finance career
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Superb quantitative and analytical abilities
- Outstanding leadership potential
- Strong commitment to community service and/or campus leadership activities
- Students do not need to be Finance majors to be considered; All majors can apply
- Download and complete the application form: Financial Leadership Program Application.
- Submit the completed application along with your resume, essays and unofficial transcript to the Starr Career Development Center in NVC 2-150 no later than 3pm on Friday, April 10th, 2015
- Finalists will be invited to an in-person interview with the selection committee
- Decisions will be announced during the summer, after grades for the Spring semester have been reported