- Yes. This is not possible if you are using the "Standard Form" for your event registration, but if you are using a custom form, you can modify your form and change the email address. See image below.
I'm making my own form and I see six different types of emails. When are these sent out to the registrants?
- Registration Confirmation - This is sent out when you have users set to "pending" instead of "approved". This is the email they receive after registering, but before you approve them. No confirmation email will be sent out if you are automatically approving users, they will receive the approval email instead.
- Registration Approved - This is sent out when you approve the user if you have users set to "pending". If you have users set to "approved", they will automatically receive this email but will not receive a confirmation email. See above for confirmation email.
- Registration Denied - This is sent when you reject a user in the registrant management screen.
- Registration Deleted - This is sent when you delete a user in the registrant management screen.
- Registration Cancelled - This is sent out when you cancel an event that has registered users.
- Registration Reminder - This is sent out when you have enabled reminder emails for the form.
Can I style the confirmation, approval, and other emails sent to the registrant for an event?
The calendar will only allow for text for these automated emails. However if you are sending an email to all the registrants through the Registrant Management page, you can send styled messages by checking off "HTML Email".
When I syndicate a list using "Specific Events" with a marketing template, I am restricted to five events. Can I show more?
So it should look like this: