Admissions Home  >   How to Apply Visit Baruch

How to Apply

    student organizations on campus

  • US News and World Report Best Colleges

Freshman Applicant >>

Most applicants to Baruch College apply for freshman admission. This means you will soon graduate from high school or have received a GED, and you have never enrolled in another college or university.

Transfer Applicant >>

If you’ve enrolled in another college or university after high school, you should apply as a transfer student. This link takes you directly to our dedicated Transfer Services website.

International Applicant >>

If you are not a permanent resident of the U.S., click the above click for information on the international application process.

Non-Degree Applicant >>

Visiting New York City and want to take a class or two? Fill out a Visiting Student Application and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.