Baruch College Strategic Plan
College Senior Staff
The College Senior Staff (CSS) is a group of senior managers at the College meeting in concert with Cabinet to ensure that Cabinet deliberations are informed by the experience and expertise of personnel in Baruch’s major academic and administrative units and to translate decisions made in Cabinet into practice. CSS receives reports from the College’s Cross-Border Teams and makes recommendations to Cabinet about how to incorporate their work. Collectively and severally, the members of the CSS also identify training opportunities and approve the selection of staff for those opportunities.
- Advising Outcomes (Co-Chairs: Sharon Ricks; Carol Morgan)
- Business Managers (Chair: Katharine Cobb)
- Education and Training (Co-Chairs: Ann Clarkson, Angelina Delgado)
- Facilities (Chair: Katharine Cobb)
- Globalization (Chair: Jeffrey Peck)
- Graduate Billing (Chair: Katharine Cobb)
- Management (Co-Chairs: Mary Finnen; Keri Bertino)
- Registration Implementation Group (Chair: Edward Adams; Stephanie Govan)
- Staff Morale (Co-Chairs: Monique George, Kenya Lee)
- Retention and Persistency (Co-chairs: Ed Adams)
Send suggestions to email@example.com
Academia is changing rapidly, both in the U.S. and globally. New competitive pressures, shifts in student demographics, the proliferation of instructional modalities, ever more demanding expectations for measurement and assessment, applicants’ expectations, and the globalization of the academic marketplace itself make ongoing professional development essential for all members of Baruch's staff.
Starting in fall 2013, staff members have been able to participate in a wider array of training opportunities (subject to supervisory approval). In spring 2013, professional development has focused on three broad areas: Service Excellence, Managing Change, and Data Analysis. Service Excellence training is required for all Baruch staff; members of the CSS will designate staff for participation in the other two training programs.
For descriptions of these programs:
All-Hands Staff Meeting
The All-Hands Meeting launched the new Strategic Plan, and along with it, a renewed appreciation for the importance of celebrating contributions from everyone in our community as we work toward the next set of ambitious goals for the College.
Watch President Wallerstein’s Speech
Watch the Staff Interview Film
Watch Dean Birdsell’s Presentation
Watch the Entire All-Hands Meeting