Graduate students are encouraged to:
- Attend all orientations and special advisement information events.
- Complete a program plan that details the courses to be completed and the time frame for completing the degree.
- Check their Baruch email frequently for the weekly advisement newsletter, updates on course scheduling, and changes in academic policies.
- Contact an advisor for a problem with a professor, academic difficulties with a class, or when having personal issues while pursuing coursework.
- Complete a degree audit prior to graduation with your advisor (this degree audit will ensure all your degree information is correct and will be used to update DegreeWorks as necessary)
To view the Marxe Graduate Academic Advisement brochure click here.