Office of Sponsored Programs and Research.
Office of Sponsored Programs and Research (SPAR)
Rehire Documents and Procedure
A ‘rehire' is defined as any employee of the Research Foundation who is reappointed after a break in service lasting 120 or more days. The applicability of this procedure is determined by the last timesheet date of the prior appointment and the start date of the new appointment.
When hiring an employee who has previously worked for the Research Foundation, you can contact Tara Smith in the SPAR office to determine if an update or new I-9 and E-verifiy is required.
A rehire cannot be reappointed until a completed rehire packet is submitted and processed by the Research Foundation.
RF-CUNY REHIRE FORMS
- Rehire Acknowledgement Application
- Job Duties and Qualification Form
- Federal Tax Form W-4
- NYS & NYC IT-2104
- Background Check
- Social Security Declaration Form
- Pregnancy and Employment Rights
- Public Exchange
- RFCUNY Policy No. 548
- RFCUNY Policy NO. 535
- Confidential Information Policy
- Employee Rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Paid Family Leave Filing Instructions
- NYS Statement of Rights for Paid Family Leave
- Paid Family Leave Waiver
- New York Earned Sick Time Act
Wage/Title Acknowledgement Form (to be completed at the SPAR office)
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact the SPAR office at 646-312-2205.
Last updated: 03/11/2019