Grade Change Application

Faculty Initiated Change of Grade Form

Note: The form should be used only for a grade to grade change or an INC/FIN grade to a letter grade. Students requesting Withdrawal grades after the deadline must file appeals with the appropriate Committee on Academic Standing.

INC to letter grade changes will be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar. FIN or grade-to-grade changes will be submitted to the Office of Associate Dean.