Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid Services
Use this website as a resource for all things financial aid and go over our helpful checklist below.
Monday - Thursday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM*
*Counseling hours are not available on Fridays. Students may inquire with the front desk, as well as submit any documents requested by the Financial Aid Office.
We are located in the Newman Library Building on the 8th floor, you can find a map here.
Students are seen during counseling hours on a walk-in basis. No appointment is necessary.
Financial Aid Checklist:
- Assistance is available via live chat, e-mail, and telephone. También se les ofrecen servicios en Español. Be sure to use the IRS data retrieval tool to load your tax data directly to your FAFSA.
- You will need both the FAFSA and your PIN later on if you want to take out loans.
Check out the pages in the left-side column for further information on specific programs. Also, check out these links below for information on Scholarships and studying abroad.
- Student Eligibility
- Requirements for Federal Financial Aid
- Requirements for State Financial Aid
- Eligible Non-Citizens
- International Students
- Selective Service
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Drug Related Offenses and Aid Eligibility
- Grants and Scholarships
- Estimating College Costs
- Graduate Students
- Additional Information and Resources
- Enroll Now! - CUNY Scholar Support Prepaid Card, the fast, safe & easy way to receive your CUNY financial aid & work study payments.