Enrollment Management and Strategic Academic Initiatives
For recent and upcoming graduates of Baruch College, graduate studies has never been more within reach.
Baruch will always be invested in your success. Our graduate degree programs offer the skills, support, and flexibility to help you achieve your career goals.
In order to make graduate studies more convenient and accessible for recent and upcoming Baruch grads this fall, we offer the following:
- Waived application fees
- GRE/GMAT waivers for many programs
- Scholarships available for some programs
- Extended application deadlines
Our three schools offer top-ranked degrees with flexible self-paced programs, world-class faculty, connections to prominent employers, and unparalleled return-on-investment.
Explore our graduate degree programs
The following programs are still accepting applications for fall. The application deadline is July 1.
Zicklin School of Business
MS Accountancy| MS Business Analytics |MS Finance | MS Finance Risk Management| MS Marketing | MS Information Systems | MS Quantitative Methods and Modeling | MS Statistics | MS Real Estate | MS Taxation
Virtual Open Houses, Info Sessions and Webinars
We encourage you to register for one of our events, tailored for recent and upcoming grads. Learn more about our program offerings, financial aid, and career services.
- Zicklin School of Business: Webinar for Baruch Undergraduates, May 26 & June 16
- Marxe School of Public and International Affairs: Graduate Admission Events
- Weissman School of Arts and Sciences: Information Sessions
We’re Here to Help
Faculty, students, and alumni are available to connect with you and answer any questions you may have. We are excited to connect with you virtually.
- Zicklin School of Business: https://zicklin.baruch.cuny.edu/events/
- Marxe School of Public and International Affairs: email@example.com
- Weissman School of Arts and Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org