CUNYfirst for Students
CUNYfirst has replaced eSIMS to give students access to all the services below with one single sign on from any computer.
Use MyInfo for quick lookup of your information
The MyInfo service allows you to quickly check your schedule, textbook list, program plan, and more. Go to MyInfo and log in with Your CUNY Portal or Blackboard user name and password - not your CUNYfirst user name and password. (If you have forgotten your CUNY Portal user name and password recover or reset your CUNY Portal account). MyInfo is available at all times, regardless of CUNYfirst availability.
- Courses still in your shopping cart? To register for those classes and be assured of a seat, you must click "Enroll" and "Finish Enrolling."
- In CUNYfirst, there are a variety of negative service indicators, or holds, and they will not necessarily prevent you from registering. Click through to "Details" to determine the nature and effect of that hold..
Current Baruch students can view an unofficial transcript by logging in to CUNYfirst and following the directions shown HERE. They may also obtain a transcript by using DegreeWorks via the CUNY Portal by clicking HERE and selecting "Student Advisement Degree Audit."
Students who are not currently enrolled, are returning, or have graduated, can either:
- Click HERE to request a copy of your official transcript from the registrar's office.
- Reach an academic advisor from within their school, or request a copy of their unofficial audit from the Advisement office at email@example.com.
NOTICE: When logged on to CUNYfirst the following two issues will require you to open a new browser window.
1. To view the schedule of classes for Fall or Summer II, you must open a second browser by following this link.
Another way to view the schedule of classes would be to go to HR/Campus Solutions -> Self Service -> Class Search/Browse Catalog ->Class Search after you have logged in and search for classes.
2. To view class information, access Blackboard or any other links within the CUNY Portal, you must open a second browser by following this link.
CUNYfirst will allow students to:
- View My Grades
See the latest to your grades.
All the information you need to register is in CUNYfirst.
- Search for Classes
All courses are listed in CUNYfirst.
- Validate Courses
Course pre-requisites are displayed, and CUNYfirst will tell you if you qualify.
- Swap Courses
CUNYfirst swaps courses for you.
- See Financial Information
Get answers in CUNYfirst so you don't need to wait in line at the Bursar or Financial Aid offices.
- View Your Course History
See your entire course history when you are registering on CUNYfirst.
- Pay Tuition and Fees
Make payments online.
For more information click HERE to go directly to the CUNY Student Self Service page.