View other CUNYFirst issues and workarounds.
NOTICE: When logged on to CUNYfirst the following two issues will require you to open a new browser window.
1. You must open a second browser to view the schedule of classes for Fall or Summer II.
Another way to view the schedule of classes would be to go to HR/Campus Solutions -> Self Service -> Class Search/Browse Catalog ->Class Search after you have logged in and search for classes.
2. To view class information, access Blackboard or any other links within the CUNY Portal, you must open a second browser and login to the CUNY Portal.
Benefits of CUNYfirst for Faculty
Faculty and staff will have a single user name and password for all CUNYfirst applications.
- How to View Teaching Schedule
- How to View Exam Schedule
- How To Submit Grades (Replaces WebGrade) Updated 5/21/2014
- How to Verify Attendance
- How to View, Print, and Download Class Rosters
- How to Send Email Notification to Students
- How to View Student "holds" and Other Service Indicators
- View Textbook Summary
- How To Enter Textbooks
- How To Enter Textbooks (Text Version)
- Quick Guide 1
- Quick Guide 2
- How to Apply for a Faculty Position
Campus Solutions - Instruction and Advising
- Faculty can create and view instructional calendar by daily, weekly, and monthly views
- Faculty and staff have quick access to student transcripts, class schedules, academic status, and contact information directly through CUNYfirst
- Vice presidents, deans and chairs can view faculty teaching history
- Enrollment and faculty data feeds directly into Blackboard
- Quicker postings to student transcripts will support timely registration for pre-requisite and/or co-requisite requirements
Faculty and staff can directly connect to CUNYfirst via the Internet from any location.
Note: CUNYfirst is not connected to the current CUNY Portal. Logins to the CUNY Portal and CUNYfirst are separate and distinct.