Maintenance of the Confluence service was completed on 3/5/15. If you encounter any issues, please report them to the Help Desk at x1010.
Modify/cancel/delete an existing event
- In the calendar service, click the "Events" tab
- Click "Events: Modify/Cancel/Delete".
- Select the event from the left-hand list and click "Submit". If you do not see the event, use the keyword search on the right if you know the event name.
Other useful options:
Select Events for a Specific Date Range - You can specify the start/end date to show events during this time period.
Save for Current User Login Session - If you expect to modify the same set of events during your current session within the Calendar, saving this will prevent you from having to search for it again for the duration of the session.
Save for all Future Session - If you expect to use this search again in the future, you can save the search by selecting this option and putting in a name for the search. In the future, you can access the same search by using the drop-down menu by "Select Saved Search".
- If you have more than one occurrence in your event, you will see the screen below. You can modify the series or an individual occurrence of the event. When you've selected which set you'd like to modify, click "Submit".
- Modifying the event is similar to adding an event. You can proceed through the tabs and make edits where needed. If you wish to delete or cancel an event, you can select these options on the first tab shown in the image below. When you're done with your edits, just click "Preview" and you can save or release the event.
Modifying Events with Registration / Active Registrants