- Griffiths, A. M. (2013). Camping among the Indians: Visual education and the sponsored expedition film at the American museum of natural history. In J. A. Bell, A. K. Brown, & R. J. Gordon (Eds.), Recreating first contact: Expeditions, anthropology, and popular culture (pp. 90-108). Washington DC: Smithsonian Institution Press.
- Griffiths, A. M. (2013). Sensual vision: 3-D, medieval art, and the cinematic imaginary. Film Criticism, XXXVII(3), 60-85.
- Griffiths, A. (2013). A Portal to the outside world: Motion pictures arrive in the penitentiary. Film History 25, 4 (Fall), 1-35.
- Griffiths, A. (2013). The untrammeled camera: A topos of the ethnographic expedition film. Film History, 25, 1-2, 95-109.
- Harsin, J. & Hayward, M. (2013). Stuart Hall's “Deconstructing the Popular”: Reconsiderations 30 years later. Communication, Culture & Critique, 6(2), 201-207.
- Hay, J., Harsin, J., Cohen, J. & Mattelart, A. (2013). Interview with Armand Mattelart. Communication and Critical/Cultural Studies 10(1), 34-49. Abstract
- Harsin, J. (2013). WTF was Kony 2012? Considerations For Communication and Critical/Cultural Studies (CCCS). Communication and Critical/Cultural Studies, 10(2-3), 265-72. Abstract
- Kaplan, M. (2013). The communicative efficacy of markets. In J. Hanan and M. Hayward (Eds.), Communication and the economy: History, value, and agency (pp.119-144). NY: Peter Lang.
- Dell'Orto, S. & Kent, L. (2013). Catalog essay for the exhibition "Brigid Watson: Material Prima", HallSpace, Dorchester, MA (October 12 - November 30, 2013).
Dell'Orto, S. (2013). "No Man is an Island", (Exhibition of artwork as part of curated group show), Art House Gallery, Manahawkin, NJ (April 20 - May 26, 2013).
- Krebs, E. (2013). "Released". (producer - documentary film). The Fortune Society, Winner Pictures. Clip
- Lambert, P. (2013). Alec Wilder. Urbana: University of Illinois Press.