- Create an event.
- Make the facility request.
- After finalizing the event, select "Save Event" and "Go to Event Notification Page" so the event is not published (no facility request will be made) and you will proceed to a screen that will allow you to notify your Dean/VP.
On the "Event Notification" page, select "Email Includes Internal Notes and Comments Log" and "Third Party Recipients" where you will enter the your Dean/VP's email address. Enter a subject and message then click "Submit".
It is recommended that for the recipient's convenience to include the following text below within the body of the email. This will allow the recipient to quickly review the rate categories.
For a list of rate categories, please see Appendix B under the Space Reservation Policy: http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/spacepolicy
- The following screen will show an overview of the message. Click "Submit" to send the notification.
- Log into your account or click "Main Menu" if already logged in. Access/modify your saved event by clicking action and selecting modify. Please take care if using this method to edit the event as accidentally selecting delete and clicking off of the drop-down menu will delete your event with no confirmation. You can also access/edit the event through the traditional method by clicking "Events: Modify/Cancel/Delete" and finding your event on the list.
- Upon modifying the event, you will see the comments log and the comment posted by the Dean/VP/Dean.
- Proceed to the "Details & Registration" tab where you will select the rate category indicated by the Dean/VP and whether or not attendees are to be charged.
- Now you may select "Release Event" and click "Finish".
- Upon submission of the event, you will see a message indicating that the event will be put into the workflow instead of the normal successful publish to calendar message. In this case, the facility owner will receive an email.