College Now Resources:
Accessing Student Accounts:
- Baruch Username - For computer login, printing and Wi-Fi access
- Baruchmail/Office 365 email - Baruch Colllege official email address for students
- CUNY Portal - For access to BlackBoard, a tool professors use to post course material
Accessing Grades (Unofficial and Official Transcripts):
- Unofficial Transcripts (CUNY First):
- Official Transcripts (Baruch College Registrar's Office):
- In order to transfer your College Now credits to another college/university you must submit your Official Transcript to the receiving college/university.
- Note, if you participated in multiple College Now programs you must request an Official Transcript from each program's Registrar's Office.
- CUNY Model City Council Project - October 6th, 2017
- Myself Third Scholarship - Spring Deadline TBD
- New York City Science & Engineering Fair - Fall Deadline TBD
CUNY-wide College Now:
Baruch College Specific Resources:
- Baruch College Academic Calendar
- Newman Library at Baruch College
- Computing and Technology Student Services
- Student Academic Consulting Center (Tutoring)
- Academic Honesty
- This Week at Baruch
- Emergency Information/Closings
- The Athletic and Recreation Complex
- NYC College Line
- Information on Getting into College, Paying for College and Staying in College.
- CUNY Start
- Provides intensive preparation in academic reading/writing, pre-college math and college success for students in need of remediation
- SEEK & College Discovery
- Assists capable students who otherwise might not attend college due to their financial and educational circumstance. Open to students planning to attend the City University of New York (CUNY).
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- The State University of New York (SUNY) EOP program provides accessm academic suppport and financial aid to students who show promise for succeeding in college but who mmay not have otherwise been offered admission.
- CUNY Accerlerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP)
- Assists students in obtaining their Associates degree by providing financial, academic and personal support.
- John Jay Accelerate, Complete and Engage (ACE) Program
- Similar to ASAP, but assists students planning on attending John Jay College complete their Bachelor's degree.
- APPLE Corps
- Assists students interested in social justice, public service and law enforcment with academic, professional and financial assistance.
- Torus Teens
- Torus Teens is an online platform that connects teengers in the US with life-changing afterschool and summer programs.