College Now Resources:
- Baruch Username - For computer login, printing and Wi-Fi access
- Baruchmail/Office 365 email - Baruch Colllege official email address for students
- CUNY First - For access to BlackBoard and student grades
- BlackBoard - uses saem username and password as CUNYFirst
Accessing Grades (Unofficial and Official Transcripts):
- Unofficial Transcripts (CUNY First):
- Official Transcripts (Baruch College Registrar's Office):
- In order to transfer your College Now credits to another college/university (non-CUNY) you must submit your Official Transcript to the receiving college/university.
- See above on how to obtain an official transcript.
- Note, if you participated in multiple College Now programs you must request an Official Transcript from each program's Registrar's Office.
- Myself Third Scholarship - May 22nd, 2019
- CUNY Model City Council Project - February 28th, 2019
- New York City Science & Engineering Fair - Fall Deadline TBD
Baruch College Specific Resources:
- Baruch College Academic Calendar
- Newman Library at Baruch College
- Computing and Technology Student Services
- Student Academic Consulting Center (Tutoring)
- Academic Honesty
- This Week at Baruch
- Emergency Information/Closings
- CUNY College Now Program
- CUNY Alert - puts you on notice with textm email, and voice message about campus emergencies and weather-related closing.
- Wall Street Journal - free digitcal access for CUNY faculty and students
- New York Times - free digital access for CUNY faculty and students
Choosing a College:
- Choosing your CUNY Colleges - CUNY applicants can select up to six (6) CUNY colleges to be reviewed for admission. This guide will help you narrow down which colleges are the right match for them.
- Newvisions College Guides - A series of matriculation guides with specific tips for enrolling in more than 60 college thorughout New York State (CUNY, SUNY, and private). Each guide serves as a checklist, providing studenst with links to school specific information on what's needed to enroll successfully.
- CUNY Start - Provides intensive preparation in academic reading/writing, pre-college math and college success for students in need of remediation
- SEEK & College Discovery - Assists capable students who otherwise might not attend college due to their financial and educational circumstance. Open to students planning to attend the City University of New York (CUNY).
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) - The State University of New York (SUNY) EOP program provides accessm academic suppport and financial aid to students who show promise for succeeding in college but who mmay not have otherwise been offered admission.
- CUNY Accerlerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP) - Assists students in obtaining their Associates degree by providing financial, academic and personal support.
- John Jay Accelerate, Complete and Engage (ACE) Program - Similar to ASAP, but assists students planning on attending John Jay College complete their Bachelor's degree.
- APPLE Corps - Assists students interested in social justice, public service and law enforcment with academic, professional and financial assistance.
- Torus Teens - Torus Teens is an online platform that connects teengers in the US with life-changing afterschool and summer programs.