The Department of Psychology
PhD and Masters Alumni
Graduates of the I/O Psychology doctoral program hold responsible positions in the academic and business worlds, as well as the public sector. In academe, positions include full time or adjunct faculty at John Jay College of CUNY, Baruch College, Hofstra University, Ben-Gurion University, New York University, Fashion Institute of Technology, Fordham University, Molloy College, and other CUNY campuses. Practitioner positions include the following:
- Research Director, The Gallup Organization
- Director, Office of Testing, Queensborough Community College
- Director, Management & Organization Development, Altria Corporate Services
- Vice President, Business Transformation, JMorgan Chase
- Personnel Research Psychologist, U.S. Military Academy, West Point
- Manager, Organization & Management Development, Pepsi Cola Co.
- Manager of Employment Testing, Metro North Railroad
- Director of Organizational Capability, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Director of Organizational Learning, Malcolm Pirnie, Inc.
- Director of Training, Department of Public Safety for the State of Connecticut
- Director, Organizational Effectiveness, St. Agnes Medical Center
- Manager, Client Survey Research, Paine Webber
- Vice President and Manager of Research, Merrill Lynch
- Director, Survey Research, HIP Health Plan of New York
- I/O Psychologist, State of Alabama Personnel Department
- Manager, Testing & Validation, Metro North Railroad
- Director, Executive Development, Prudential Securities
- Personnel Research Psychologist, U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Assistant Director of Instructional Research, Cumberland Co. College
- Training Specialist, Depository Trust Co.
- Organization Development Specialist, JPMorgan Chase
- Project Director, Work & Health Initiative, Claremont Graduate University
- Director, Global Human Resources, American Express
- Vice President, regional Banking Development, JPMorgan Chase
- Director of Research Services, The Chauncey Group International
- Mgr., H.R. Planning and Strategy, Brown Brother Harriman & Co.
- V.P., Human Capital, Crown Castle International
- Sr. Consultant, Mercer Human Resource Consulting