Journalism and the Writing Professions
News & Events
Ghosh is the author of the bestselling Ibis Trilogy. He will give a reading on Tuesday, March 22.
Journalism students spent a week in Havana reporting on arts, culture and change. It was the second time the Journalism Department organized a reporting trip to Cuba. See last year's coverage.
Liesman, an Emmy- and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and senior economics reporter for CNBC, regularly appears on “Squawk Box” and “Squawk Alley.”
Gabor, who is working on a book about school reform, has made frequent reporting trips to New Orleans (and elsewhere).
Find all Baruch's student media outlets such as The Ticker, Dollars & Sense, and Encounters Magazine.
- News and Events
- Journalism and Creative Writing Specialization
- Business Journalism Specialization
- Interdisciplinary Major in Business Writing
- Harman Writer-in-Residence
- Harnisch Journalism Projects
- Ratner Visiting Distinguished Business Journalist Program
- Prizes and Awards
- Journalism Blogs
- Dollars & Sense
- Web Publishing: Limiting Legal Risk