Journalism and the Writing Professions
News & Events
On Tuesday, May 3, political journalists will share their experiences covering this year's caustic campaign. Full details.
The online student magazine published by Baruch College’s Department of Journalism and the Writing Professions has received two major awards.
Ghosh is the author of the bestselling Ibis Trilogy. He gave a reading on Tuesday, March 22.
Journalism students spent a week in Havana reporting on arts, culture and change. It was the second time the Journalism Department organized a reporting trip to Cuba. See last year's coverage.
Liesman, an Emmy- and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and senior economics reporter for CNBC, regularly appears on “Squawk Box” and “Squawk Alley.”
Gabor, who is working on a book about school reform, has made frequent reporting trips to New Orleans (and elsewhere).
Find all Baruch's student media outlets such as The Ticker, Dollars & Sense, and Encounters Magazine.
- News and Events
- Journalism and Creative Writing Specialization
- Business Journalism Specialization
- Interdisciplinary Major in Business Writing
- Harman Writer-in-Residence
- Harnisch Journalism Projects
- Ratner Visiting Distinguished Business Journalist Program
- Prizes and Awards
- Journalism Blogs
- Dollars & Sense
- Web Publishing: Limiting Legal Risk