Journalism and the Writing Professions
Dollars & Sense
After three decades as a national-award-winning magazine, Dollars & Sense was reinvented as a Web-based, multimedia publication. The first articles appeared in October 2009. In its first year online, Dollars & Sense won a Gold Crown Award from the Columbia Scholastic Press Association. The online magazine publishes the work of Baruch students, some done in classes and others as independent projects. Reporters, photographers, videographers and editors are always welcome.
Past issues of Dollars & Sense are available in pdf format.
- News and Events
- Journalism and Creative Writing Specialization
- Business Journalism Specialization
- Interdisciplinary Major in Business Writing
- Harman Writer-in-Residence
- Harnisch Journalism Projects
- Prizes and Awards
- Journalism Blogs
- Dollars & Sense
- Web Publishing: Limiting Legal Risk