The Department of Communication Studies
CCI – CORPORATE COMMUNICATION INTERNATIONAL at Baruch College/CUNY
CCI-Corporate Communication International is a world-class organization driven by research, enhancing the performance of corporate communication as a strategic management function. Devoted to the theory and practice of corporate communication, CCI provides vital information for corporate practitioners, as well as scholars, policy makers, and the general public.
CCI serves as:
- a bridge between theory and practice, bringing practicing professionals, scholars, and students together to share information and ideas.
- a resource center for the continuing education of professionals through briefings, symposia, forums, conferences, publications, and white papers.
- a clearinghouse and integrator of knowledge from a variety of academic disciplines relevant to the theory and practice of corporate communication.
- an incubator for primary research in corporate communication, making a contribution to the enhancement of organizational performance.
- a partner for corporations and other organizations wishing to conduct applied research.
- an advocate for professionalism in corporate communication, by conducting research and offering forums on topics relevant to the field.
- a leader and catalyst, helping to define the research agenda for the field of corporate communication.
Visit CCI-Corporate Communication International at Baruch College/CUNY to meet our Board of Advisors and staff, learn about upcoming events, enjoy past programs, download CCI Practices and Trends Studies, and conduct research.