After Orientation: Next Steps
Incoming transfer students will register for classes on their Orientation day. Once registered for your first semester at Baruch, please read these important reminders.
Complete Your Course Registration
- Use your Program Planning Sheet and DegreeWorks Audit to review the curriculum.
- Need help with CUNYfirst? Click here.
- Review the Academic Calendar to view refund and registration deadlines. Remember, failure to officially drop your classes will result in assessed enrollment fees (i.e., tuition) for which you are responsible for, as well as any failing grades on your transcript.
- Finalize your Transfer Credit Evaluation. For more information about transfer credit evaluation at Baruch click here.
How to View Your Bill & Make Payments
How to Pick Up Your New Student ID Card
Your ID card picture will be taken at Orientation. Follow these simple steps to pick up your new ID before the first day of class:
- Register for classes (done at Orientation and at home)
- Pay your bill on CUNYfirst
- Print the CUNYfirst screen that shows a zero balance on your Baruch account
- Bring your print-out to the ID Card Center, located in room 133 on the first floor of the Library Building.
- Students enrolled in the SallieMae (now Higher One) Tuition Payment Plan must provide proof of the payment plan. You can obtain this proof on your servicer's website.
- If your financial aid is listed as "anticipated aid," print out the information from your CUNYfirst account.
Meeting with an Academic Advisor After Orientation
- Check our office hours to plan your visit.
- Bring your Program Planning Sheet from your Orientation day for walk in advisement.