Office Assistants - Work Study Only
Position: Office Assistant, Office of Undergraduate Advisement & Orientation
Commitment: Part-time: 10-20 hours per week (including some evening hours)
The Office of Undergraduate Advisement & Orientation is a major gateway for students as they pursue their education at Baruch College. The Office of Undergraduate Advisement & Orientation is responsible for providing academic advisement, transition and support to the new and current undergraduate student population of Baruch College.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond appropriately to students, staff and the general public.
- Ability to exercise discretion, patience, flexibility and confidentiality.
- Ability to work with a diverse student population.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Provide information as directed to students, staff and the general public.
- Screen and sign-in students to meet with and Academic Advisor.
- Answer telephones and direct inquiries as appropriate.
- Perform routine clerical duties such as the filing and copying of documents.
- Make interoffice deliveries.
Anticipated Start Date: Immediately
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: Serra.Hilaire@baruch.cuny.edu
Resumes will continue to be accepted until the positions have been filled.