After Orientation: Next Steps
Incoming freshmen students are registered for a Block schedule on their Orientation day. Once registered for your first semester at Baruch, please read these important reminders.
- View Your Bill in CUNYfirst. Click here for instructions.
- Submit immunization forms, final college transcripts, and AP or IB scores to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions located at 151 East 25th Street, Library Building, 7th floor.
- Requests for changes to a Block schedule can be made by emailing Orientation@baruch.cuny.edu. Changes are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Review the Academic Calendar to view important dates and refund deadlines. Remember, failure to officially drop your classes will result in assessed enrollment fees (i.e., tuition) for which you are responsible for, as well as any failing grades on your transcript. Contact the Admissions Department at New.Freshman@baruch.cuny.edu right away if you decide not to attend Baruch College.
Preparing for Your First Day at Baruch
- Read the copy of the Freshman Text which was distributed on your Orientation Day.
- Look out for emails about Baruch College Convocation Day scheduled for late August, prior to the first day of the fall semester. Convocation Day is the official opening ceremony and will mark the start of your journey at the college. This is a mandatory day for all our entering first-year students.
Parents will be invited to the Parent & Family Orientation scheduled on the evening of Convocation Day.
Meeting with an Academic Advisor after Orientation
- Check our office hours to plan your visit.
- Bring your Program Planning Sheet from your Orientation day.