Direct Admissions Spring 2014
For a limited time only the Office of Undergraduate Admissions announces the opportunity to apply for the Spring 2014 semester! There is a limited number of seats so act now and here's how.
WHO CAN APPLY:
• Only Freshmen Applicants are eligible for review.
• A "Freshman" student is an individual who has never attended a college, regardless of the location of the college or discipline of course work studied. This does not include credits for work completed during high school.
• Unfortunately, we are not able to consider applicants for the SEEK program or applicants with international high school transcripts.
• Applicants are required to request a paper SAT score report to be sent via College Board to Baruch
using college code: 2034.
• Baruch will consider Freshman applicants with a GED, but the college will require high school transcripts to be submitted.
• If an applicant has attended a high school in another country and received a GED, they are not eligible for Freshman Direct Admissions.
at internationalUA@baruch.cuny.edu for more information ♦
**Direct admission for transfer students is now closed.**