Advanced Placement Equivalencies


If you have taken an Advanced Placement exam and scored a 4 or higher, please request an official score report from the College Board to be sent to code 2034.

AP Equivalencies (pdf): This form lists Advanced Placement exams and the current Baruch College equivalents. Note that equivalencies are subject to change as per the academic department.

Transferring College Now Credits

If you would like to receive credit for college courses taken while you were in high school, please submit an official college transcript to:

Baruch College

Office of Undergraduate Admissions

College Now Credit Evaluation

One Baruch Way, Box H-0720

New York, NY 10010

Student who earned College Now credit through a CUNY college do not need to request an official transcript. Please email the Undergraduate Admissions Office your request to have a College Now Credit evaluation. Include the following in your email: your name, date of birth, CUNY college where the College NOW course was taken.

Freshmen- please email

We will retrieve your CUNY transcript and evaluate your College Now courses.

After your prior CUNY or non-CUNY coursework has been evaluated, your CUNYfirst account will be updated with the transfer credit and you will be notified via email.