At Transfer Orientation you will
- Learn about how to become a successful student at Baruch and about the vast academic resources available to support you during your time at the College.
- Receive your Transfer Credit Evaluation. It will reflect all the credits that have been successfully transferred to Baruch College.
- Set up your electronic learning web accounts (email, BlackBoard and CUNY Portal accounts).
- Start your registration process for the upcoming semester using the eSIMS online registration system.
- Meet in a small group setting with an academic advisor, who will help you decide on a personalized program of study for your first semester at Baruch.
In order to attend Transfer Orientation, you must meet the following criteria:
- You have been officially accepted to Baruch.
- You have submitted the online response form and accepted our offer to attend Baruch College in a timely manner.
- You have taken the required placement exams, prior to orientation.
- Your Transfer Credit Evaluation has been processed by the Transfer Evaluation Office.
Invitations to Transfer Orientation will be made by the Office of Orientation and New Student Programs, based upon the order in which your response form was received by the Admissions Office. Transfer Orientations for the Fall 2010 semester will take place starting May 2010 throughout August 2010.
All transfer students are required to attend Transfer Orientation in order to register for classes.