New Transfer Checklist - Fall 2018

I've been accepted to Baruch College! What's next?

If you are planning to attend Baruch for the Fall of 2018, you must submit your Transfer Admission Response Form by the due date stated in your acceptance email/letter with a $100 non-refundable commitment deposit, check or money order payable to Baruch College. This amount will be applied towards this semester's tuition; it is not an additional fee

I've responded and I'm definitely coming to Baruch. What's next?

All students must fulfill their CUNY Skills Assessment Requirements and take the CUNY Assessment Test in Mathematics 6, Placement. These tests are administered by the Office of Testing and Evaluation. Testing tickets are sent via email and postal mail. 

I've taken the Math Placement Test. What's next?

After you successfully meet the requirements for CUNY Skills and the results of the Math placement test have been posted, we will prepare your transfer credit evaluation and forward your information to the Center for Academic Advisement and New Student Orientation. You will then be emailed an invitation to a specific orientation date.

When will I receive my credit evaluation?

You must attend Transfer Orientation in order to receive your transfer credit evaluation.  It will show the courses you have been granted credit for.

When do I register?

You will be able to register when you attend Transfer Orientation.

Am I required to attend Transfer Orientation?

All new students are required to attend Transfer Orientation.

I receive Financial Aid at my present school. What am I required to do?

Please remember to transfer it to Baruch College. Visit for PELL and for TAP. The FAFSA code for Baruch College is 007273 and the TAP code is 1409.

When do I get my tuition bill?

After you register for classes, you can view your bill via CUNYfirst. Your bill can also be obtained from the Office of the Bursar. Payments must be made to them by the due date stated on your bill.  Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check and debit cards. Credit card payments (Discover, American Express and Master Card) can only be made online using your CUNYfirst account.

When and where do I get my ID Card?

You must take your paid bill to the ID Center at 151 E. 25th Street, Room 133 to get your ID card.

Am I required to submit proof of immunization?

New York State Law requires all college students to document their immunization. Students who fail to provide such documentation may not register for classes. You can download forms and more information at:

Am I required to submit an official high school transcript?

If you have not submitted the final official high school transcript to UAPC at the time of applying, you are required to send it to our Transfer Center with proof of graduation indicated on it.

I have moved; Where do I go to change my address?

If your address has changed you must let us know! Please email us at  You may also visit the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or Transfer Center to provide us with that information.

Where do I send my final college transcript?

You are required to submit your official final transcript to the Transfer Center, located next to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, in Room 725. Mailing address: One Baruch Way, Box H-0725, New York, NY 10010. Transcripts from CUNY colleges will be retrieved electronically during the Fall 2018 semester.