Summer Sessions 2018
Registration Starts March 19th
For Non-CUNY Visiting Students
Welcome to Baruch! You may take summer courses here if you:
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program at another college or university
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have taken some college courses in the past
Please fill out a Visiting Student Application and submit the processing fee along with documentation, such as transcripts or permits from home institution.
For Current Baruch Students
If you are a Baruch student who has claimed your account, you may register for Summer and Fall classes at your assigned appointment time through CUNYfirst.
Once you login, follow the navigation below to begin adding classes to your shopping cart:
- HR/Campus Solutions > Self Service > Enrollment > Enrollment: Add Classes
- Choose your registration term (e.g., Summer 2018) and select Continue.
- Click the green Search button to search the schedule of classes.
- Under Search Criteria, select at least 2 search fields (subject, course number). To further refine your search, select Additional Search Criteria. Select Search.
- Review the search result and choose the sections that best fit your schedule. Once you have made your selection, choose Select Class.
- Sections during Session 1 begin with S1
- Sections during Session 2 begin with S2
- Sections during Session 3 begin with S3
- Select Next to add the class to your shopping cart. Keep adding classes to your shopping cart until you have selected all the classes needed for registration. Confirm your classes by clicking Finish Enrolling.
Adding classes to your shopping cart does not confirm enrollment. Your registration is not complete until you click Finish Enrolling.
For CUNY Students
If you are a CUNY student and intend to take a course at Baruch, you must submit an e-Permit request. You will be informed of your request's progress via email. If a request is declined, you will be told why. Tuition for approved CUNY permit courses is paid to your home college. Grades for courses taken on permit at another CUNY college are posted on your home transcript and are included in the computation of your GPA.