Classes are offered across three sessions:
Session 1: June 1st – July 9th
Session 2: July 13th – August 13th
Session 3: June 1st – August 13th
You can register for classes in one, two or three sessions.
Registration begins April 13th.
For Current Baruch Students
If you are a Baruch student who has claimed your account, you may register for Summer & Fall classes at your assigned appointment time through CUNYfirst.
Once you login, follow the navigation below to begin adding classes to your shopping cart.
- HR/Campus Solutions > Self Service > Enrollment > Enrollment: Add Classes
- Choose your registration term (e.g., Summer 2015) and select Continue.
- Click the green Search button to search the schedule of classes.
- Under Search Criteria, select at least 2 search fields (subject, course number). To further refine your search, select Additional Search Criteria. Select Search.
- Review the search result and choose the sections that best fit your schedule. Once you have made your selection, choose Select Class.
- Sections during Session 1 begin with S1
- Sections during Session 2 begin with S2
- Sections during Session 3 begin with S3
- Select Next to add the class to your Shopping Cart. Keep adding classes to your Shopping Cart until you have selected all the classes needed for registration. Confirm your classes by clicking Finish Enrolling.
Adding classes to your shopping cart does not confirm enrollment. Your registration is not complete until you click Finish Enrolling.
For CUNY Students
If you are a CUNY student and intend to take a course at Baruch, you must submit the request through here. You will be informed of the progress of your permit request throughout the approval process via email. If a request is rejected, you will be notified of the reason for the rejection. Tuition for approved CUNY permit courses is paid to your home college. Grades for courses taken on permit at another CUNY college are posted on your home transcript and are counted in the computation of your GPA.
To access e-Permit, you must have a CUNY Portal ID. To obtain a CUNY Portal ID, go to the CUNY homepage and click the “Log In” button at the left. Once on the University Home Page, you will have to register for a Portal ID and Password by clicking on “Register” and following the directions. Once registered, click here and login with your CUNY Portal ID and password, and follow the instructions to file the permit application.
For Non-CUNY Visiting Students (Non Degree)
If you are currently enrolled in a degree program at another college or university, have a bachelor’s degree, have taken some college courses in the past, or if you are a junior or senior in high school you may take courses during the summer sessions.
Students will need to fill out a non-degree application, pay the processing fee, and submit documentation, such as transcripts or permits from home colleges.