NOTICE: When logged on to CUNYfirst the following two issues will require you to open a new browser window.
1. To view the schedule of classes for Fall, you must open a second browser by following this link.
Another way to view the schedule of classes would be to go to HR/Campus Solutions -> Self Service -> Class Search/Browse Catalog ->Class Search after you have logged in and search for classes.
2. To view class information, access Blackboard or any other links within the CUNY Portal, you must open a second browser by following this link.
- Don't Let a "Hold" Hold You Back
In CUNYfirst, a negative service indicator or "hold" will not necessarily prevent you from registering. Click through to "Details" to determine the nature and effect of that hold.
- Putting the Cart Before the Course
Courses still in your shopping cart? In order to register for those classes and be assured of a seat, you must click "Enroll" and "Finish Enrolling".
Register Now for Fall 2014
Select ‘Baruch College’ and Fall 'term' in the drop-down box. Make a note of your class choices.
- If you are a Baruch degree student use your CUNYfirst account to register. If you have questions, please email email@example.com, call 646-312-1150, or visit the Office of the Registrar on the 8th floor of the Library Building.
- If you are a student from another CUNY school you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 646-312-1150.
- If you are a visiting student from a non-CUNY school you must email email@example.com or call us at 646-312-1150.
If you are Baruch student who has claimed your account, you may register for Fall classes at your assigned appointment time.
Refer to your notes and login to your CUNYfirst account. Once you login, follow the navigation below to begin adding classes to your shopping cart.
- HR/Campus Solutions > Self Service > Enrollment > Enrollment: Add Classes
- Choose your registration term (e.g., summer 2014) and select Continue.
- Click the green Search button to search the schedule of classes.
- Under Search Criteria, select at least 2 search fields (subject, course number). To further refine your search, select Additional Search Criteria. Select Search.
- Review the search result and choose the sections that best fit your schedule. Once you have made your selection, choose Select Class.
- Select Next to add the class to your Shopping Cart. Keep adding classes to your Shopping Cart until you have selected all the classes needed for registration. Confirm your classes by clicking Finish Enrolling.
Adding classes to your shopping cart does not confirm enrollment. Your registration is not complete until you click Finish Enrolling.