Baruch College Logo Student Affairs Logo
Academic Advisement Athletics Career Development Center Counseling Center Disability Services Enrollment Services Health Services International Student Services Scholarships SEEK Student Life Testing and Evaluation
International Students Service Center - Baruch College


What a student needs in order to get the F-1:

  1. Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee on the USCIS web site
  2. Check the waiting times for student visa appointment make an appointment at the US Embassy of your country
  3. Prepare for the interview

The State Department information sheet for: