Vision for the Future
Baruch College has made major strides in the last decade, achieving significant academic success and rising in national recognition, and has steadily become more desirable to prospective students and faculty.
What can be achieved in the next five years?
Baruch College will be a global leader in public urban education, ranked among the top public colleges in the United States. Read more in the Strategic Plan Executive Summary.
- Foreground the unique qualities of the three Schools
- Reduce the student-faculty ratio
- Enhance the opportunities for faculty research and scholarship and for student participation in research
- Expand the College's international programs and opportunities for study abroad
- Enrich campus space and student life
- Revamp and streamline administrative procedures campus-wide
- Establish fiscal sustainability