Strategic Plan 2013-2018
Vision for the Future
Baruch College has made major strides in the last decade, achieving significant academic success and rising in national recognition, and has steadily become more desirable to prospective students and faculty.
What can be achieved in the next five years?
Baruch College will be a global leader in public urban education, ranked among the top public colleges in the United States. Read more in the Strategic Plan Executive Summary.
- Foreground the unique qualities of the three Schools
- Reduce the student-faculty ratio
- Enhance the opportunities for faculty research and scholarship and for student participation in research
- Expand the College's international programs and opportunities for study abroad
- Enrich campus space and student life
- Revamp and streamline administrative procedures campus-wide
- Establish fiscal sustainability
Strategic Goals & Specific Initiatives
- Enrich and Expand Academic Programs (p. 5)
- Enhance the Academic and Co-Curricular Experience (p. 10)
- Deepen Engagement with the World Outside the Campus (p.12)
- Establish Effective College-wide Coordination and Collaboration (p.14)
- Strengthen Financial Foundation and Infrastructure (p.16)