graduate admissions

Our graduate programs attract students from all over the world, representing a wide range of backgrounds, cultures, and professions. They come here to engage, interact, and join our interdisciplinary approach to learning and professional development.

How to Apply
To apply to the MPA, Executive MPA, MSEd in Higher Education Administration, SAM Citywide or SDL program, use our general application. Executive MPA is a fall-only application. SAM Citywide is a spring-only application.

Each of our partnership programs, including the National Urban Fellows (NUF) Fellowship and partner SBL or SDL programs have their own application and screening process. For more information, go to Partnership Admissions.

Fall 2016 Deadline
Accepting applications through June 26, 2016

Spring 2017 Deadline
Novermber 1, 2016

Prospective students are encouraged to attend one of our helpful information sessions or open houses. Or, you may schedule a one-on-one appointment with one of our admissions professionals by contacting us at or by phone:

Office of Graduate Admissions and Enrollment Services: (646) 660-6750

We are no longer accepting new applications for the joint Master of Science-Master of Public Administration offered with Hunter College.

Young Hah - Director, Graduate Admissions and Enrollment Services
Daniel Battista - Assistant Director, Graduate Admissions and Enrollment Services
John Lee - Coordinator, Graduate Admissions and Enrollment Services
Kristina Onishchuk - Coordinator, Graduate Admissions and Enrollment Services

If you are seeking information on undergraduate admissions, visit Baruch College’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions.