Welcome to the School of Public Affairs Career Services Office!
We are extremely proud of the high-level academic accomplishments our students and alumni have achieved. Their commitment to nonprofit and public management, education administration, evaluation, policy and analysis, healthcare and international relations is apparent. You will find that all of our students are prepared to advance and contribute to your organization as professionals.
We offer Master of Public Administration degrees in Nonprofit Administration, Policy Analysis & Evaluation, Public Management, and Healthcare Policy. We also offer the Master of Science in Education degree in Higher Education Administration, and Educational Leadership.
If you would like to visit our campus and speak directly to our students about the opportunities with your organization or attend our annual career fairs, please contact Elyse Mendel at email@example.com or at 646-660-6754.
To post jobs or internships for graduate-level students or alumni with masters degrees:
The Career Services Office in the School of Public Affairs at Baruch College uses College Central, a free, on-line job service, so that you can post your jobs and have direct access to hundredsof student/alumni resumes. You will be able to view their resumes and directly select candidates, while our students and alumni will be able to view your job listings and apply on-line to your agency.
Follow these easy steps to use College Central:
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/baruch (Make sure it says Baruch College on the page, so you won't be charged.)
- Click on Register.
- Enter the Registration information. (The information you enter about your organization's mission will automatically appear with each future job posting.)
- Choose your own ID that you will use each time you post a job.
- Be sure to include your email address so that we can contact you with your
password. (The Career Services Office will email you a password within 24 hours.)
- Once you receive your password, go to "Post a Job" and cut and paste your job description.
- Enter an email address in your posting if you want students/alumni to send you resumes via email.
- While providing a salary range is optional, your postings will generate a much better response if a range is listed. Students/Alumni will be able to better screen themselves when applying for the position.
- Because many School of Public Affairs' students have significant experience in their field, we suggest you mark jobs open for both students and alumni, so that both categories of candidates can view and apply to your postings.