THE ADVANCEMENT STUDIO
Executive Certificate Program for Fundraising Principals
Please join us at Baruch College/CUNY for The Advancement Studio Executive Certificate Program devoted to maximizing the strategic role of fundraising within nonprofit organizations. We seek senior development professionals with high-level operational responsibilities for fundraising strategy and revenue outcomes.
- Major and Planned Giving as Revenue Workhorses
- New Blood and More Dollars: Board Development Strategies
- From the Mouths of Seven-Figure Donors: "Why I Give to Causes"
- Fixing and Building Interactive, Dynamically Connected Development Offices
- Managing the Organizational President or Executive Director
- Getting out from Under: Constrained Resources Strategies
- The Latest in Prospect Research: Data Analytics and Predictive Modeling
- Major Gifts Solicitation and Problem Scenarios Workshop
- Being at the Table: The Uneasy Marriage of Planning, Finance and Fundraising
The Advancement Studio will convene at the Executive Conference rooms of the Newman Vertical Campus, Baruch College, 55 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10010.
For more information, please contact Angelina Delgado at firstname.lastname@example.org