General Contact Information
Newman Vertical Campus
Student Academic Consulting Center (SACC)
SACC is presently accepting tutor applications for all disciplines during the Fall 2015 semester.
Please follow the instructions below and return the forms in person to SACC, M-Tr 10am-5pm. Please call the SACC front desk at 646.312.4830 with any questions.
To be eligible to become a tutor you must:
1. Have completed 24 local credits
2. Have a GPA of at least 3.3
3. Received “A’s” in the subjects that you would like to tutor
4. Be willing to participate in regular tutor training sessions
If you would like to apply to become a tutor, follow the instructions:
1. Print out the tutor application form and complete.
2. Print out two copies of the tutor-referral form and ask professors to complete.
3. STUDENT should return all three forms to SACC or email to the Director.
Please click on the following links to download forms.
Please ask each professor to place his/her completed referral in a signed, sealed envelope and then give it to you to bring to SACC.