Wait lists for course sections will be supported through CUNYfirst moving forward. Information on course wait list availability and instructions on use will be provided here when they are available.
Wait List for Undergraduate Zicklin School Business Courses
Waitlists for all 1000 to 3000-level Zicklin courses will be fully automated and processed on a first-come, first-served basis via CUNYfirst.
- When seats become available in a course, they will be assigned by the order on the waitlist.
- The system will check that you have completed all prerequisites and that you don't have any scheduling conflicts before giving you the seat.
- It is your responsibility to meet the course prerequisite, not have any scheduling conflicts, resolve any bursar issues or any other negative service indicators prior to your registration date.
- If you have a seat in one section of a course, the system will not give you a seat in any other section of that same course, so do not put your name on the waitlist.
- Periodically check your class schedule on CUNYfirst to see if your requested seat was added to your schedule.
- The Dean's Office will no longer accept seat requests for any 1000 to 3000-level courses.
- Guide to Waitlist in CUNYfirst
Waitlists for 4000 to 5000-level Zicklin courses will be managed using the links below and processed manually outside of CUNYfirst.
- Waitlists will be processed based on seniority (number of accrued units) and units priority given to graduating seniors.
- To enroll in BPL 5100, please contact Professor Alvin Booke, Coordinator for BPL 5100: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer 2014 Waitlist for 4000 and 5000-level Zicklin Business Courses
- Fall 2014 Waitlist for 4000 and 5000-level Zicklin Business Courses