Office of the Registrar
For eSIMS, use your CUNY Portal Username and password, NOT your Baruch Username nor Social Security Number.
eSIMS is CUNYs Online Student Management System for:
- Class schedules
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Viewing/Paying Tuition Bill
to the CUNY Portal login page -
** Important message for users of Internet Explorer 8**
- Click "eSIMS Direct", enter your Portal username and password and submit.
- On the left hand side of the page under SSO Applications for Students, click on eSIMS. You will not need to log into eSIMS.
- Change your PIN (Help with Your PIN)
- Check Open Sections
- Check your grades for a past semester
- Check your transcript
- Check your tuition and financial aid information
Notes/Help Using eSIMS
- Selecting Courses for Registration
- Reviewing Your Schedule
- Remember to Sign Off
- Browser Compatibility
Courses for Registration
After selecting "Registration", you may add up to 5 courses at a time. Enter the 4-digit registration codes for each request and click ADD. If there is a problem with any of your selections, a message will appear above the requests. If the course was closed or cancelled, you will be able to check for open sections by clicking on the option to view open sections. If your courses are open and you have the prerequisites for them, they will appear with the indication CURRENTLY REGISTERED. For each course for which you are currently registered you will see two buttons: DROP or REPLACE. You would use these buttons if you wish to drop the section or to replace the section. Be sure to check your schedule while you are still on-line using the fourth option listed above.
Text Book Information for Course Sections Available in eSIMS: By clicking on the book icon next to each course, textbook information, including the price and ISBN number, will display.
Upgrading to the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox should resolve any compatibility issues.